The world has changed radically since our last Fundraising Seminar in 2020. And so have fundraiser’s realities. So we feel it’s high time to look at the post-pandemic way for charities to assess and further deploy their digital transformation.
During lockdown, charities were thrown into digital communications out of necessity but now, with the promise of a return to in-person, many are looking forward to ditching digital to rekindle connection.
But how we communicate with staff and donors has changed forever, and charities that take advantage of this behaviour change can have a bigger reach and impact.
Join Nikki Bell to learn the data from the first-of-its-kind research into live virtual events to get the insights you need to continue with digital transformation in 2022 and beyond.
The true impact of live virtual events and what to do about it
On May 20th, Nikki Bell will give a presentation at Black Tiger Belgium’s annual Fundraising Seminar. During her session you’ll learn :
- What impact live virtual events and meetings have had on charities since 2020
- Where virtual events hold the biggest potential for charities
- How to weave live events into your programme
Register now for this FREE fundraising seminar! (*)
09.00 – 09.30 Welcome and breakfast
09:30 – 9:45 Introduction by Black Tiger Belgium
09:45 – 11:00 (part 1)
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee break
11:30 – 12:30 (part 2)
12:35 – 13:30 Walking lunch
Nikki is the co-founder of Everywhere+, the virtual events platform for charities, and FundraisingEverywhere, the online training and community for fundraisers. They have worked with charities for over a decade and are passionate about digital innovations that don’t take up your time or budget. Find them at @NikkiLeah_ on Twitter or LinkedIn.
When: Friday, May 20th from 09:00 to 13:30
Where: Black Tiger Belgium offices, Allée de la Recherche 65, 1070 Brussels
Language : the seminar will be held in English
Participation fee (*)
- Free for fundraising, non profit or social profit participants.
- For agencies, intermediaries, consultants: € 150 per participant.
- Limited places available
Lunch : we don’t like waste, so please indicate in the form if you will not be present at the lunch
- Our offices are easy to reach by public transport. There is a direct metro line from Brussels Central Station to Erasmus (metro line 5). The metro takes about 20 minutes. You can get off at Eddy Merckx or Erasmus.
- There is a Villo! bike station in front of the building : 346. You can find all the stations here
- There is ample parking space for those joining us by car.
Any questions about our Seminar?
Feel free to contact us!