For almost a decade, Black Tiger Belgium supports one of the biggest insurance companies in the creation of a Single Customer View of their policy holders and potential clients.
“As policy holders have often multiple insurance policies, it is important for us to keep a correct and unique view on our customer database”
Director Data Quality
“We wanted to manage new potential clients correctly and not pollute the existing data while managing risk processes”
- Manage the data correctly, to service policy holders and potential customers in the best way possible
- Have a full view on the insurance portfolio of each customer
- Handle related administrative processes correctly and efficiently
- Manage risks
An automated, robust and tailor-made process for the continuous creation and maintenance of the Single Customer View
Several millions of records are matched with our Belgian B2C referential for DQ purposes using strong matching algorithms based on 35+ years of experience
Double-check of individual and households keys (unique identifiers)
- Evaluation and update of the quality of the 360° view
- Avoid doubles
=> A regular check guarantees that the Single Customer View is still correct
Indication of the quality of the different data elements (name, first name, date of birth, address)
- Indication of correctness of the elements and whether they should be updated (movers)
=> Continuous correct and up to date information on insurance customers.
24/7 automated process
- Tailormade process to post batch files in function of the companies’ specific needs and IT planning.
Status meetings on regular basis
- Evaluate collaboration
- Ensuring fit between the solution and evolving needs of the company.
Records processed on a yearly basis
< 1 hour
Processing time per batch
More on our DQ solution
My platform brick by brick:  "The Black Tiger data management technology modules are gradually being implemented, as I wish, in my IT."
“TheBlack Tiger data management technology modules are gradually being implemented, as I wish, in my IT.”
Use-case retail:  Making the DPO dream come true: easy and correct access to data subject information
‘When we get data subject requests, I’m in trouble. I start the long and difficult search for all the individual’s data in all our systems: our web shop data, our loyalty card data, our customer…
Use-case automotive:  Efficiently managing data entry processes and consolidating all sources
‘It is more important than ever to connect all data points of and contact moments with my customer: service requests, request for information, offer or test drive, complaints, invites for events, subscription management of new mobility solutions, …’